http://tonight.im/ was a web-based experiment based on the notion that:
your check-ins + your weigh-ins = better choices
WHAT THE SITE DOES
- It tracks your weight using a Withings Scale.
- It tracks where you eat, drink, go to the gym, and hangout using Foursquare
- It shows you the correlation between your weight change and your eating, drinking and gym habits.
- It uses your information along with others’ information to assign a “weight value” to bars, restaurants and gyms.
- If you want, it can send you a text message to remind of you of this information each time you check-in to a healthy or unhealthy place on Foursquare.
Here’s a screenshot of what the site looked like: